Accounting | Bookkeeping Services in Singapore
PACC offers a comprehensive range of accounting and bookkeeping services in Singapore for your newly established company. Our accountants can compile your yearly accounts information for submission to ACRA and IRAS. We specialize in maintaining a timely accounting system that allows you to manage your accounts cost-effectively.
All companies registered in Singapore must keep proper books of accounts as stipulated by the Singapore Companies Act. Good bookkeeping not only facilitates day-to-day account maintenance and drafting of financial statements for the submission of annual returns, but also provides insight for sound business decision-making as well as efficient financial management.
PACC provides the full spectrum of accounting services for companies that wish to outsource their bookkeeping function.
Information Required for Quotation Purposes
For bookkeeping services, we will need to know the detail of your business in order to provide you a final and reasonable quotation.
For newly setup company, kindly email us the following details at
– The Company name
– Business nature
– Financial year end
– Any schedule is prepared to monitor the sales made by the Company
– Any schedule is prepared to monitor the purchases incurred by the Company
– Any private use of the bank account
– How many pages of the bank statement per month
– Expected monthly revenue and number of sales transactions.
– Expected number of transactions for expenses and purchases incurred during the financial year
– GST registered or not
– Any other special item like hire purchase, loan is obtained
– Any investment made during the financial period
– Currency involved in sales and purchase (Type of foreign currency)
– Number of bank accounts
– Number of debtors
– Number of creditors
– Frequency of preparation of accounts – Monthly basis, Quarterly basis, Half yearly basis, or Annual basis
– Do you expect the Company has significant inventory balance as at year end and any checking is required for the inventory movement during the financial year
– Does your Company has any internal accounting software and do you need our accountant to perform on site
– Does the account need to be audited?
– Total number of staffs.
– Any Existing Accounting Personnel ? What are their roles ?
For existing company, kindly provide the additional information as follows:-
– Last year financial statement with detail income statement
– Latest management account (Balance sheet and income statement)
– Last set of bank reconciliation
– Last GST Return Filed
– Last year Accounting Fee Paid
– Last year Audit Fee
– Last year Tax Fee
– Last year Corporate Secretarial Fee
How it Works?
When you engage PACC's Bookkeeping Services in Singapore, you will be assigned an accountant who will work with you personally on your business accounting needs.
Based on the financial documents you submit to us on a periodic basis, your accountant will review and organize the information to create and maintain your accounts ledger. The accountant can also help you draft financial statements in accordance with the Financial Reporting Standards (FSR) for statutory submissions.
The following information is required for bookkeeping purposes:
fixed asset register
statement of borrowing/hire purchase
schedule for monitoring revenue generated and cost of sales/expenses paid during the year
debtor and creditor control (unpaid or un-receipt invoices), etc.
Our Bookkeeping Service includes but not limited to the following accounting functions:
General Ledger Maintenance
Accounts Payable Ledger Maintenance
Accounts Receivable Maintenance
Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance
Cash Flow / Budgeting
Financial Statements & Reports Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End Review
Your dedicated accountant will also help monitor statutory compliance issues and work with you to ensure you understand all the accounts and reports.